Friday, July 10, 2009
Update on Michael's Leg
Just a tiny update on Michael's leg. The brown bruise I was telling you about isn't a bruise at all. I don't know what it is really. The blister keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. YIKES! I'm SO tempted to pop the blister but the doctor said not to. If the blister was on my leg it would have been popped hours ago. Hehe. Michael has been put on an oral antibiotic (a chewable pill really). Michael is THE WORST at taking medicine orally. I crushed the pill and mixed it in with Dr. Pepper (gotta try everything) and gave it to Michael. He got about 1/4 down and then gagged himself and threw it all up. Nice. Yes. That's what my child does...gags himself after taking medicine. Now the kid is fast asleep. Poor little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 happy comments:
That is really freaky. I hope everything is alright...(I'd be tempted to pop it too!)
Oh, LOVE your new background and stuff!
Post a Comment