Saturday, July 11, 2009
Doin' Fine
The blister had grown. It's quite huge now. An oval shape about half an inch long when I measured it this morning. We visited the doctor this morning and they DIDN'T pop it. I was bummed. I really want to pop it. The doctor put some gauze and wrapped up Michael's ankle. The doctor then talked to Michael about how important it is that he take his medicine. They still think it's some sort of bug bite, but we really don't know. Everything seemed to look ok and they sent us home. When we got home we took Michael's chewable pill and cut it into three pieces. He took a small piece of pill then followed it with a Hershey's Kiss. We now have a "Chocolate Chaser". Haha. Michael took ALL of his medicine and did not throw any of it up. YEA! The kid has been prancing around today acting just like normal. His ankle is still swollen, but he just keeps going on like nothing happened. If you were to ask him how he is doing he would say "I'm doin' fine." Such crazy things that happen around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 happy comments:
Wow sounds crazy. Hope everything turns out ok soon! Keep us posted!
I hope it heals up soon!
Post a Comment