We just returned from a quick weekend trip to Yellowstone National Park. My Mom's side of the family was holding a family reunion, so we packed the kids in the car and drove up. Matt and I thought it would be an 8 hour drive.....but we were WRONG! We hit construction and traffic and it took longer then expected. The kids were GREAT travelers and did really well.
On Saturday we roamed the park with the family in a caravan. It was pretty fun. We met up with this lovely buffalo in a parking lot. He decided that it would be fun to walk into the parking lot and get his picture taken by dozens of cameras. Our camera was one of them. Matt got REALLY close to him to take his picture. I think he got a bit too close for comfort and he definitely broke park regulations of staying more then 25 feet away.

We visited Old Faithful. It still shoots up water. It still looks the same. Just in case you were wondering.
Here we are at the Brink of Upper Falls. Or maybe it was the Brink of Lower Falls. Something like that. There is a big gush of water behind us.




1 happy comments:
How fun!!! I love the buffalo picture! I'm so jealous you got to go to Yellowstone! I got to go to..........Grand Junction. ;)
Post a Comment