Dardenne Dudes

Sunday, August 2, 2009

We Are Home

We have arrived home. Our last week in California was much better then the first. We just hung out and did a bunch of nothing. So here are random pictures to document our "nothing-ness".
Madilyn watching a movie on my iPhone in the doggy bed. It was a comfy place.
Madilyn sitting on the table in the play area at the quilt store. She decided to climb up there. I guess it's more fun to play with the toys that way.


Madilyn eating peaches. She's just cute.


Madilyn wearing Joey's motorcycle helmet. She thought she was hot stuff.


And yes....there are no pictures of Michael. Not sure why, but oh well.

It's nice to be home.



1 happy comments:

Annie said...

Glad your home safe, healthy, and alive after the trip you had!!!
I did get your message, sorry, I suck and didn't call back. We leave on Friday, so I am not sure if it will happen before we leave...