Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, December 12, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

I decided to snap a few photos of the kids in front of our new Christmas Tree before heading out to the church Christmas party last night. We had to get a new tree this year because the stand on our old one broke 2 years ago when it fell on top of Matt, and last year we "Okie-Rigged" it to stand and ended up melting some of the carpet. We are still in mourning over our old tree. We really did love it. The new one is quite nice though.
Michael was pretty cooperative. He did show me a nice smile.
Here is what happened when I tried to get both kids together. You can see how happy Madilyn was to participate.
And here is Michael standing nice and tall in front of the tree. Notice "Crab Droid" in his hand. This was a late birthday present from a friend that was a hit. It was with us all day yesterday.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. We sure love it around here. Merry Christmas.


0 happy comments: