Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Been MIA - Meeting Santa

I know that the last time I posted was a month ago. Sorry. I've been busy, sick, taking care of sick kids, busy, had family at my house, played with my sister, been busy, having fun. So I'm posting now.
Last night we went to Matt's office and met Santa Claus. Michael was very excited. We practiced his smile so that it would be nice for the camera. I think it turned out well.




Madilyn on the other hand, well, just take a look below.



Things have not slowed down, but I thought I'd post a few pictures to let you know we are all still alive. Be back soon....hopefully.

3 happy comments:

kelsey said...

Cute smile from Michael. And too funny about Madilyn. ha ha.

JKLCP said...

Madilyn ended up looking like Parker did on Santa's lap. Must be the age. What a fun time of year! :)

Yasmine said...

Glad you're still alive!