Dardenne Dudes

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little Sisters

God put Little Sisters on this earth for one purpose....to bug their Big Brothers. I know this to be true. In fact, if you need confirmation on this, just ask my Big Brother. Here we have a nice example of how Little Sister's get into their Big Brother's things.


Michael attends preschool in the morning. Typically during this time, while Michael is away, Madilyn plays with toys and watches TV while I'm busy upstairs getting ready. Yesterday was no different. I was upstairs in my bathroom trying to beautify myself when in walks this crazy little girl with this on her head...
Of course I grabbed the camera! What else would I do? Looks like Madilyn helped herself to the things in her Big Brother's room and out she came with his underwear. Now, we do know that Madilyn likes to pretend things are hats. Just take a look at this post here. But underwear? Really?


So the moral of this story is.....close the door.

P.S. - Not to worry, the underwear was clean.


2 happy comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

LOVE it! An underwear hat. Don't show any teenagers....it could be a trend that we really don't want to see.

Myrna said...

Oh my gosh!! I remember once when Kurtis was little, he came out wearing HIS underwear on his head. Could it be a "Guymon" thing???? Cute, Cute, Cute!!