Dardenne Dudes

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tired, Traveled, & Trained

I once again apologize for the lack of posts on my blog. I was out of town for a few days and once I got back I caught this awful cold along with the rest of my family. We are finally back to "normal" or at least what seems "normal" around here.
I took out my camera today to take a picture of something and Michael started asking for his picture to be taken. Here's what I got. Do you think he is trained for the camera or what?
I was able to snap this picture of Madilyn just before she stuffed a strawberry in her mouth. Madilyn LOVES LOVES LOVES strawberries. She will go to the fridge, hang on the door and say "it's stuck". Then, when I come over to open the fridge she points to the strawberries and says "want that". Cute little thing.

All in all, we are alive and doing well. It snowed here today, which I love. I guess Mr. Groundhog was right when he said there would be 6 more weeks of Winter. Yeah!


1 happy comments:

Myrna said...

CUTE!! Thanks for calling back after Jayleigh called you. Maybe she wanted to talk to Madelyn!! Cute little kids!!