Dardenne Dudes

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Cold Day at the Zoo

Today was the preschool Zoo Field Trip. Thanks to springtime in Colorado, it was a bit on the chilly side. Yesterday was a beautiful 77 degrees, and today the high was 45 degrees. It started out a bit colder then I expected, but being the smart Mom that I am, I brought layers. We bundled up and began our adventure. Now we couldn't go to a preschool field trip without making sure we were with Annie and Graham. So here are the boys, posing nicely for a picture. I think Michael has fruit snacks in his mouth.


Here is Michael and I. Thought I'd better get a picture of myself for once.



Annie and Graham.



Then add Michael.



Madilyn decided it would be a good idea to wake up at 6am this morning. She was a bit tired by the time we got to the Zoo. This was a typical face that she had.



Except when she saw the Tiger. I think that was her favorite. Yeah, not really much of a change in her expression.



Here's the Tiger.


Graham and Michael looking at the Rhino. This was a black Rhino named George. He is 28 years old, or something like that. Maybe 23 years old, I don't remember.



Michael was very willing to smile for me in this picture, as you can see. Actually, he is a secret spy for the zoo. This is his best spy face.



Finally a smile!


After our trip we headed home where both Graham and Madilyn fell asleep in the car. It was a fun day.

0 happy comments: