Dardenne Dudes

Thursday, April 29, 2010

GUILTY!

Has anyone seen my loaf of bread? I had a sandwich for lunch, so I know I used some. Then, when I was making dinner I couldn't find it. Where did I put it? I mean, really, it's just a loaf of bread. Well, the kids and I did leave the house for an hour to go get Michael's hair cut. Hmmmm.


AH HA! I KNEW it! GUILTY! Don't let this face fool you! This is the face of a BREAD snatcher!


See? Here it is! It's buried in the corner in my office. Please disregard the mess on the floor. The point of this picture is so you can see that my dog stole the loaf of bread off the kitchen counter when I was gone and took it all the way upstairs and buried it in my office.

Guess Bruno was saving a little snack for later.

0 happy comments: