We are very lucky to have my Dad here for the weekend. He was traveling last week and decided to have a long layover here in Denver for a few days. One of my favorite places in the state of Colorado is Fort Collins. This would be because I went to college there and have tons of great memories. We decided to go up to Fort Collins for the afternoon. We first began by dropping me off at the scrapbook store. After I spent about an hour all by myself browsing the store Matt, my Dad and the kids came back and picked me up. We then headed to Old Town Fort Collins. I LOVE this place!!! We ate dinner at Beau Jo's Pizza (the best pizza in the state) and then walked around Old Town. Here we are in Old Town...



For dessert we stopped at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.
YUM YUM YUM!


They had a little car for the kids to sit in inside Ben & Jerry's.
My kids love to share...can't you tell?

We then drove home after a fun filled afternoon.
Grandpa read stories to both Michael and Madilyn.
Now the kids are fast asleep and I'm not far behind.
I love having my Dad in town.



For dessert we stopped at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.
YUM YUM YUM!


They had a little car for the kids to sit in inside Ben & Jerry's.
My kids love to share...can't you tell?

We then drove home after a fun filled afternoon.
Grandpa read stories to both Michael and Madilyn.
Now the kids are fast asleep and I'm not far behind. I love having my Dad in town.

1 happy comments:
How fun! Your dad is a great grandpa, I am sure!
Oh, seeing your post about Bruno reminded me that I wanted to ask you what kind of dog he is. Bryan has consented to get a dog, but only if it is the same kind as Bruno. I guess he formed quite an attachment to him when he stayed there that summer! :)
Post a Comment