Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Dentist Visit

Yesterday was Michael's first visit to the dentist. Shhhhh, don't tell Child Protective Services that I waited until he was 5 1/2 to go to the dentist. I'm sure my mother is a bit disappointed as well. She's very anal about oral hygiene and always made sure we had a checkup every 6 months. So here is Michael when he first sat down in the dentist chair. He wasn't so sure about this whole thing. (Sorry for the bad pictures, all I had was my iPhone).

This would be while he is getting his teeth cleaned.

After it was all over. I told him to look at me, but he obviously looked away.

So now to report........NO CAVITIES! Woo hoo! Michael got a new toothbrush and some dinosaur floss picks. He was very excited about the floss picks. I owe Michael's clean bill of dental health to my mother. Thanks Mom.

1 happy comments:

JKLCP said...

Lucky Michael! Where did you end up going? I like your new blog look!