After such a crazy week last week I decided it was play time. Out came my crafty skills and look what I made!!!
I made these wall hangings for a few of my friends. Go figure, I misspelled the names of 2 of the 3 that I made. What kind of friend am I? A dumb one. HA!

I had a lunch with some of my friends last Monday. I was in charge of the dessert. I saw these Brownie Pops in a magazine and thought I'd try them out. SUPER EASY! The kids loved them too. They were yummy as well.

Lastly, I decided maybe it was time to change out my decorations. I still have bunnies and Spring decor around. I saw a topiary similar to this one in another magazine (yes, I love reading magazines) and did my own version. I had a lot of fun with this one. I think it came out really cute. Now to actually change out the decor! Yup, the bunnies are still on the mantle.
But, here are my best creations. Hehe.



Uh hua, they are super cute! Didn't see these guys in a magazine though.
I made these wall hangings for a few of my friends. Go figure, I misspelled the names of 2 of the 3 that I made. What kind of friend am I? A dumb one. HA!

I had a lunch with some of my friends last Monday. I was in charge of the dessert. I saw these Brownie Pops in a magazine and thought I'd try them out. SUPER EASY! The kids loved them too. They were yummy as well.
Lastly, I decided maybe it was time to change out my decorations. I still have bunnies and Spring decor around. I saw a topiary similar to this one in another magazine (yes, I love reading magazines) and did my own version. I had a lot of fun with this one. I think it came out really cute. Now to actually change out the decor! Yup, the bunnies are still on the mantle.
But, here are my best creations. Hehe. 


Uh hua, they are super cute! Didn't see these guys in a magazine though. 
3 happy comments:
VERY CUTE...I especially like the creations at the end of your post. Oh, and for the bunnies, just tie a patriotic ribbon around their necks and then they will be up to date!!
You are so crafty! I love it!
Cute crafts, cute kids!
Post a Comment