I've had the supplies for these projects for over 2 years. I finally took them out of hiding and decided to finish what I started.
I bought the stuff for this witch probably three years ago. It just sat and waited patiently for me until the other day.
I started this scarecrow two years ago. All I had left to do was quilt it and put the binding on. Seriously, not that much to do. Got myself off the couch and completed this one too.
Now I need to rummage through all my other crafts to see what I have "started" or what is "collecting" that needs to be taken care of. Maybe in another two years I'll post another completed project.
I bought the stuff for this witch probably three years ago. It just sat and waited patiently for me until the other day.
I started this scarecrow two years ago. All I had left to do was quilt it and put the binding on. Seriously, not that much to do. Got myself off the couch and completed this one too.
Now I need to rummage through all my other crafts to see what I have "started" or what is "collecting" that needs to be taken care of. Maybe in another two years I'll post another completed project. 
1 happy comments:
These are darling! (even if it did take you a couple of years to get them done!)
Post a Comment