Dear Kraft Foods,
I’m certain that you need to issue a product recall. I checked my packaging thoroughly and was unable to find the warning label. As any normal Mom would do, I gave my 2 year old daughter Jello Chocolate Pudding for breakfast. I was in complete shock and horror when I returned to the kitchen to find my daughter covered from head to toe (ok, that is a little exaggerated) in chocolate pudding! I quickly looked at the Jello packaging and could not find the warning label anywhere. I’m sure you must have accidentally not put it on there. I know the warning label was supposed to say “DO NOT FEED PUDDING TO YOUR 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FOR BREAKFAST….OR ANYTIME FOR THAT MATTER UNLESS YOU WANT A CHOCOLATE COVERED KID”. I strongly suggest you recall all Jello Chocolate Pudding packages immediately to insure that this warning label is placed in a location where all mothers around the world can read this warning.
Thank you kindly,
- Pudding Mom





2 happy comments:
At least her face was relatively clean!
Who would have guessed?
Post a Comment