I found out today that Madilyn wants to be a makeup artist when she grows up.
Not only does she want to focus on beautifying the face, but the stomach as well.
She needs a bit of training, but I think she will do well for herself.
We do need to have a little talk about Product Testing on Animals.
(I had to hold Bruno's head down to get the photo)

She is very good about highlighting the T-Zone.

And her ability to choose colors is amazing.
Have I mentioned this girl is trouble?
Not only does she want to focus on beautifying the face, but the stomach as well.
She needs a bit of training, but I think she will do well for herself.
We do need to have a little talk about Product Testing on Animals.(I had to hold Bruno's head down to get the photo)

She is very good about highlighting the T-Zone.

And her ability to choose colors is amazing.
Have I mentioned this girl is trouble?
5 happy comments:
She's so cute. Even with marker all over her. Of course it's easier to say that when it's not your kid:). And on the dog. That is really, REALLY funny!! Your posts have been so funny and creative lately. Love 'em!
Oh my gosh Ashli, she is a riot lately!
Looks like she has been looking for trouble lately! :) You don't get upset at a cute face like hers right? She seems to be artistic and creative like you!
So funny! Were you laughing?
Regan & Kate did the same thing when they were about her age! Except they preferred a purple marker, all over their faces and their stomachs!
Looks like you have your hands full with her!!! But really she is just too cute, with or without the "make-up", pudding, or diaper cream! How fun.
Post a Comment