...BABY!!!
It's true. We are moving. It has happened all so fast. We found out at the end of January that Matt would no longer be employed at his firm as of March 1. So, in a whirlwind and with much prayer and guidance we have decided to move to California. We will be moving back to my hometown of Kerman. My family is super excited (since they all live there) and we are too. Matt is going to join forces with my brother and create a law firm together.
Can you believe it!?!?! We leave in two days. The packing has been going on all this week, and you would be AMAZED at how much stuff I have!!!!! Here is a glimpse of the garage. We have been moving boxes out of the house into the garage to make more room in the house to put more boxes.

The kitchen has been all packed up for a few days now. Michael was a bit surprised when he went to get a bowl and there were none in the cupboard!

But the best part of all of this crazy news is that we will welcome a new baby (not sure if it's a girl or boy yet) in August. Yup, Baby #3 is cooking in my belly as I type!!! I'll be sure to update you when we find out the gender.
So, be sure to check back soon. There is much excitement around the Dardenne house!!!
It's true. We are moving. It has happened all so fast. We found out at the end of January that Matt would no longer be employed at his firm as of March 1. So, in a whirlwind and with much prayer and guidance we have decided to move to California. We will be moving back to my hometown of Kerman. My family is super excited (since they all live there) and we are too. Matt is going to join forces with my brother and create a law firm together.
Can you believe it!?!?! We leave in two days. The packing has been going on all this week, and you would be AMAZED at how much stuff I have!!!!! Here is a glimpse of the garage. We have been moving boxes out of the house into the garage to make more room in the house to put more boxes.

The kitchen has been all packed up for a few days now. Michael was a bit surprised when he went to get a bowl and there were none in the cupboard!

But the best part of all of this crazy news is that we will welcome a new baby (not sure if it's a girl or boy yet) in August. Yup, Baby #3 is cooking in my belly as I type!!! I'll be sure to update you when we find out the gender.
So, be sure to check back soon. There is much excitement around the Dardenne house!!!
8 happy comments:
Hey Ash...Ash...Ash...I think I saw 2 babies in there!! :)
The boxes look beautiful. Aren't you happy that your Mom is there to help you???
I'm excited to hear about the next chapter in the life of you Dardenne Dudes!!
WOW! Alot of big changes coming your way! I'm so excited for you!! How nice be closer to your family and I'm SO SO SO happy for another sweet little babe to join your family. Congrats! And good luck with the move.
Wow! Congratulations on the baby! We hope the new job goes well and that your family enjoys being in California. I'm sure it will be wonderful to be close to your family!
Just when you finally get family in Denver you leave??
Congratulations on the baby! And good luck with your move!
We are for sure going to miss you! I'm sorry I couldn't help out with the move! Congrats on the baby! How exciting!
Oh my, sounds like the beginning of a new exciting chapter. Congratulations, and good luck on the move. Feel free to share any packing tips!
oh good for you guys! How exciting!!
Congrats Ashli!! Sounds like a lot of new adventures for your family! Good luck with all of them!
Post a Comment