Last week we had to say goodbye to our loyal dog Bruno. He now lives in Heaven.
I was heartbroken, to say the least. (The extra pregnancy hormones didn't help out either). We had Bruno since Matt and I got married. We got him as a puppy a few months after our wedding. He was our "first" child and a member of our family. He traveled with us, slept in our bed, played "duck, duck, goose" with us and much more. He is missed.
So, after a few days, we added a new member of our family.
Meet Benson.
There was an empty void in our home without Bruno. We are so used to having a dog around that it was terrible. Matt found Benson, and we picked him up on Saturday.

Seriously, how can you resist a face like this?

I'm not quite used to having a puppy around, but Benson is great. He really is a good dog and the kids are LOVING him. There is much about Benson that reminds me of Bruno (duh, they are the same breed), but Benson is his own little dog.
It's great to have a dog in the house. Yes, Benson does sleep in our bed too. Wouldn't have it any other way. =)
I was heartbroken, to say the least. (The extra pregnancy hormones didn't help out either). We had Bruno since Matt and I got married. We got him as a puppy a few months after our wedding. He was our "first" child and a member of our family. He traveled with us, slept in our bed, played "duck, duck, goose" with us and much more. He is missed.
So, after a few days, we added a new member of our family. Meet Benson.
There was an empty void in our home without Bruno. We are so used to having a dog around that it was terrible. Matt found Benson, and we picked him up on Saturday. 
Seriously, how can you resist a face like this?

I'm not quite used to having a puppy around, but Benson is great. He really is a good dog and the kids are LOVING him. There is much about Benson that reminds me of Bruno (duh, they are the same breed), but Benson is his own little dog.
It's great to have a dog in the house. Yes, Benson does sleep in our bed too. Wouldn't have it any other way. =)

3 happy comments:
I'm so sorry about Bruno! Benson is adorable, though. Hope you guys are doing well!
My goodness, Ashli! I'm sorry about Bruno. We loved him too, even though he was rarely allowed to hang out with the girls. Good luck with your new little puppy!
Oh no!! I will have to break the news to Bryan...he will be so sad to hear about Bruno. Benson sure looks like a nice dog though! He is very cute!
Post a Comment