Today Michael's Kindergarten class visited Mrs. Bissell and her Farm. This is a real working farm fully equipped with horses, cows, a chicken (who lays green eggs), goats, a sheep, a pig, cats, dogs, miniature horses, rabbits, an owl, and dirt.

We had a great time. The kids were allowed to either ride a white horse, or sit in a cart being pulled by a miniature horse. Michael opted for the cart ride.

This is the pig. Forgot her name...but she isn't supposed to be over 50 pounds.
I think she weighs over 200 pounds. She's so ugly it's kinda cute.
Madilyn chose to ride the white horse.
Madilyn enjoyed petting on the rabbits.
She was a bit shy at first, but caught on very quick.


The kids were able to play baseball, play with sidewalk chalk and even bubbles.
We even ate corn dogs for lunch.

I had a great time, but I realized that farm life isn't for me.
Too much poop to deal with on a daily basis.

We had a great time. The kids were allowed to either ride a white horse, or sit in a cart being pulled by a miniature horse. Michael opted for the cart ride.

This is the pig. Forgot her name...but she isn't supposed to be over 50 pounds.
I think she weighs over 200 pounds. She's so ugly it's kinda cute.
Madilyn chose to ride the white horse.
Madilyn enjoyed petting on the rabbits. She was a bit shy at first, but caught on very quick.


The kids were able to play baseball, play with sidewalk chalk and even bubbles. We even ate corn dogs for lunch.

I had a great time, but I realized that farm life isn't for me. Too much poop to deal with on a daily basis.

0 happy comments:
Post a Comment