Dardenne Dudes

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I've Been MIA

I thought I'd better let you know why I've been MIA.

We started out Spring Break just fine...that is until Michael got Pneumonia. Not very fun especially since Michael isn't very good at taking medicine.

Michael got better and then...I got Pneumonia.

Yes. How fun for my pregnant self to have fever chills and cough out my lungs. My drug of choice (which would be anything but Tylenol) was off-limits which didn't help my mental status. Luckily I made a visit to the doctor (after having this nasty cough for a week) and was able to get some medicine to help me get well. I'm doing much better now, although I think I have bruised my ribcage from coughing so hard.

In the meantime I managed to snap a few photos. Quite random, but to document the fact that we are still alive.

Here's Madilyn and Benson snuggling on the couch.




Michael playing dress up with a Trojan hat and Ninja sword.


We are now mostly healthy. Matt has caught a cold, but he will survive.

And, that's our update.

1 happy comments:

Rachael said...

It's good to "hear" from you! We miss you guys! Every time I drive past your neighborhood I look at your house and think of you guys. I hope the move has been a positive one and that you are doing well. Glad to hear you are on the mend!