Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st Day of 1st Grade

Today was the first day of school! Michael is now in 1st Grade.
Hard to believe that he is that old...and that I'm that old.

Of course we had to take "first day of school pictures" and Michael had some interesting poses that he wanted to do.

Here he is "walking" to school.

Not sure what this pose is.


I was told this is the "I like Girls" pose.

He and Trent are in the same class again.
We actually did walk to school this morning since the school is 2 blocks away from our house.

And here he is sitting at his desk.

Reports are that the first day went well.
I guess we will see how the rest of the year goes.

1 happy comments:

kelsey said...

His poses are too funny!!! He must be quite the ham;).