Hooray! Madilyn started Preschool! Her first day of school was Thursday. She was super excited. I think she wore her backpack for a good half an hour before it was time to go. She attends two days a week in the morning.
Here she is before we left.
When we arrived she hung up her backpack and sat right down to play.
Best part of Preschool is that her cousin Robin is in the same class. Yes, we are a big family.
Her first day went really well. She made new friends and had a wonderful time.
She can't wait to go back...and either can I.
Here she is before we left.
When we arrived she hung up her backpack and sat right down to play.
Best part of Preschool is that her cousin Robin is in the same class. Yes, we are a big family.
Her first day went really well. She made new friends and had a wonderful time.
She can't wait to go back...and either can I.

0 happy comments:
Post a Comment