Madilyn got a haircut! Isn't she cute?
Seth had his one month checkup. Yup. He is one month old! He is chubby chubby chubby weighing in at a good 10lbs 11oz!!!!! He is in the 75% percentile for his weight. I've never had a baby that high in the percentiles before.
I guess I'm feeding him well.
I was told "Never trust a skinny baby. They are up to something"
Seth had his one month checkup. Yup. He is one month old! He is chubby chubby chubby weighing in at a good 10lbs 11oz!!!!! He is in the 75% percentile for his weight. I've never had a baby that high in the percentiles before.
I guess I'm feeding him well.
I was told "Never trust a skinny baby. They are up to something"

1 happy comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Madilyn is looking so much older now. And as for trusting skinny babies, my skinniest baby is my most troublesome child. Just sayin.
Post a Comment